Yoga with Fiona
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- and other similar conditions
"Fiona, you have shown more understanding and given me more advice on my joint problems than anyone I've met so far. I do appreciate it."
Rachael from Brighton
How can yoga help?
- improves general fitness levels
- maintains a good range of movement in the joints, whilst avoiding hyperextension, hyperflexion, or the aggravation of any inflammation or pain
- develops muscle strength and tone to support the joints
- improves core strength and postural alignment
- uses relaxation and breathing to help control pain, relieve tiredness and lift spirits